It's the most wonderful time of the year....

Well it's almost that time. Today's date is November 7th and in my world, Christmas shopping and the like never happens before December.
In my work world however, I am frantically carving to be ready for this season. Aching joints and blurred vision aside, I am so excited to have a variety to offer and to go out of my little shop and say hello to the world. (I can go days without leaving the lawn, truly)
So with a 'big' show next weekend and a little one the following weekend, the dining room table is covered in an army of bearded men and I will have over 50 original Santas to choose from this coming weekend. 
Christmas Craft Village at exhibition park in Halifax and the Petite Noel at the Petite Rivière Winery are, respectively, the two shows I am referencing. 
It's always inspiring to see the huge variety of artisans and makers with their wares for sale. Support them if you can. For many of us, this is our dream. Your purchase helps keep that dream alive!




Comments

Popular Posts